StarTech Thunderbolt 3 to ESATA + USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Adapter For Mac And Windows
This Thunderbolt™ 3 to eSATA and USB 3.1 adapter lets you expand the connectivity of your Mac or PC laptop, by adding two essential ports. Simply connect it to the Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop to provide an eSATA port and a USB 3.1 (10Gbps) port. Compact and portable, it’s the perfect companion for your MacBook Pro or any other Thunderbolt 3 equipped laptop.
Manufacturer part number:
- Provides one eSATA (6Gbps) and one USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Type-A port connection through a single Thunderbolt 3 port
- Compatible with both MacBook Pro and Windows laptops; requires a 15W Thunderbolt 3 port
- Supports Thunderbolt 3, with two dedicated PCI Express lanes (one per port)
- Compact and durable housing with an integrated Thunderbolt 3 cable, for maximum portability
- Thunderbolt 3 certified
- Supplies power for bus-powered devices (up to 1A on USB port)
- Easy setup, with plug-and-play installation on supported operating systems using native drivers
- eSATA port supports SATA I/II/III connections
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 port supports UASP and is backward compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0
- Bus-powered - No external power required
Connect to your existing eSATA devices
Extend the life of your external storage devices. Using the adapter's eSATA port, simply connect an eSATA-equipped external hard drive, solid-state drive or external enclosure.
Connect to USB 3.1 (10Gbps) devices
The adapter lets you add any USB 3.1 or USB 3.0 device, such as an external hard drive, SSD or flash drive. It’s also backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Fast, reliable performance
Leverage your Thunderbolt 3 port to create a high-speed solution that offers both eSATA and USB 3.1 connectivity. To maximize performance efficiency, two dedicated lanes connect the Thunderbolt adapter directly to your system PCIe bus. Both ports on the adapter deliver full bandwidth, so you avoid performance bottlenecks when the two ports are in use.